The College’s vaccination program is being offered under directives set out by Ottawa Public Health, which has allotted Moderna mRNA vaccines for first dose use. All vaccinations completed on campus will be recorded into the Province of Ontario’s COVax Vaccination Management System. The vaccination program is available to students and employees who are 18 years of age or older.
In order to receive a vaccination at the College, you must first be registered as a patient with Health Services. If you have not yet registered as a patient at Algonquin College Health Services, please complete your registration at this link here. Once your registration form is complete, please e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive an email confirming that you have been entered into the system, at which time you may call to make an appointment for your vaccine.
Health Services will begin taking vaccination appointments at 9 a.m. on Monday, June 14 on a first-come, first-served basis. Those registered with Health Services can call the clinic at 613-727-4723 ext.7222 to book an appointment.
The ability for Health Services to administer vaccines is entirely dependent on the direction of Ottawa Public Health. For updates and information on the campus vaccination program, please visit the College’s COVID-19 website. For more information on Ottawa Public Health’s city-wide vaccination roll-out, please visit their website here.
- Algonquin College’s vaccination program is open to students and employees only
- For first doses of Moderna mRNA vaccine only
- You must first be registered with Health Services in order to book an appointment
- Walk-ins will not be permitted
- Appointments can only be booked by calling Health Services at 613-727-4723 ext.7222
- To avoid congestion, please do not arrive for your appointment more than 5 minutes early.
- Upon arrival for your vaccination appointment please call Health Services at the phone number posted on the clinic’s outer door before entering.
Vaccinations will take place at Algonquin’s Ottawa Campus, 1385 Woodroffe Avenue, in room C-141 (1st floor C building). On the day of your appointment please use the C Building Main Entrance in order access the campus clinic. You will be asked to demonstrate that you have self-screened using the Algonquin College Mobile Safety App – or you will need to fill out a paper copy of the self-screening questionnaire upon entrance. The app is free to download. Simply download and click on the COVID-19 banner to start the self-screening process. You can download the AC Mobile Safety App for an iOS or android mobile phone by using this link: https://apparmor.apparmor.com/clients/algonquincollege.com/